1. Makeup Geek gel eyeliners – there are so many beautiful colors and they last beautifully. I’m a big fan of gel eyeliners and these meet my standards plus!! They are $7.99.
2. Urban Decay Grindhouse pencil sharpener – this pencil sharpener is the best $10 I’ve spent on a tool. It has two sizes and it’s perfect for every pencil and crayon item I have. I love this thing!
3. L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadows – I have at least 10 shades and I love them all. While I like the Maybelline Tattoo shadows, these are more fun. These are around $8 each but you can almost always find some kind of deal going on.
4. Pure Ice nail polishes – my real review is yet to come so you’ll see some beauties soon. The ones I have are all cream finishes and they compete with the big names yet they are $1.97 each at Walmart. Do you know how big a collection you can accumulate at $2 each??
5. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters – great lip colors for just $6 plus there’s almost always specials on Revlon. These are not scented which makes them just about the only drugstore lipstick I trust.
6. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish – these come in the most vibrant colors and are very on trend. My collection has grown to about 10 now since I can’t resist picking up their limited edition shades. At approximately $4 each I can treat myself even when I don’t have time to review them! I’ve actually reviewed some for Prime Beauty though.
7. Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo – I love many items from Aveeno but lately this is the one that gets the most use. I’ve put any other dry shampoos away and just keep my Aveeno one available to use. This retails for $7.99 and you can often find it for less.
8. Wet n’ Wild eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone – I think everyone raves about Wet n’ Wild Comfort Zone. Of all the WnW items I own this is the one I go to time and again. It’s even gone to California and Florida so it’s well traveled. At $4.99 for the 8 color palettes you too will love this. I’m surprised I never reviewed it, I think I just take it for granted that you’ll know it’s great.
9. Real Techniques brushes – I love these brushes and consider them a bargain. I buy them at Ulta and you can always use their coupons on Real Techniques. Many of the brushes are under $10 but the sets are a better buy since they are around $15 or $20 and you get more brushes and the travel case.
10. Milani Eye Shadow Primer – I try to write reviews for Prime Beauty for her Frugal Friday series and this is another I wrote for her. The Milani Eye Shadow Primer costs about $6 and it’s great. I’m never without a primer and recommend this as an alternative to the more expensive ones. You won’t notice a difference.
I’m sure when I read the other lists I’ll hit myself in the head “why didn’t I include that!” and I’m sure I’ll make a shopping list because “why didn’t I know about that?”. I hope you enjoy hitting yourself in the head and making shopping lists when you read all of our posts. — Marcia