This week’s TOP TEN list is favorite summer items. Hopefully I won’t have too many repeats from Makeup Wars or other posts but if I do it’s because they are only fabulous! And please remember that things change. What’s Top Ten today may be off the list in a week though I doubt it. — Marcia
- Tarte LipSurgence – these don’t melt on me or in my purse. I like the sheer ones best.
- Eddie Funkhouser liquid eyeliner – while I haven’t reviewed this yet, I love it. It’s black, it’s waterproof and it applies so easily.
- Makeup Geek gel eyeliners – I love gel eyeliners and don’t want to be without a stash of them. The ones from Makeup Geek are so well priced and they really last.
- Anastasia Lash Genius – Lash Genius makes any mascara water resistant and when you are the “hot flash queen” this is a life saver.
- MAC Bare My Soul eyeshadow palette – I can’t stop wearing this. The colors are right up my alley. I can do daytime looks with it, I can deepen the colors and do a more sultry eye, and I can add other colors like Painted Earth Yellow Diamond to make it more versatile.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream – the review is coming for this but let me tell you that I’m in love. It’s CC Cream has a beautiful coverage and makes me feel like my skin is perfect
- BB cream from 3 Lab – I have a lot of BB Creams and it’s hard to pick a favorite but the coverage of 3 Lab’s is so amazing and it doesn’t have a fragrance like my Asian ones
- Youngblood cream blush especially Taffeta and Tropical Glow – I wear these all year but I really love them in summer. They have a glow to them that makes me feel younger (and that’s really a trick).
- Twistbands – I only wish I had the type of hair that looks good all the time but when I’m hot or have a hot flash I need to get my hair up ASAP. I’ve bought oodles of these and like that I can get them in all the colors I love.
- Color Club Halo Hues Holographic nail polishes – I love holographic polish and Color Club came out with 6 new ones. These look beautiful in sun or shade but they really dazzle in the sun.
Now read on and see what others think:
|Cosmetically Challenged||Phyrra: Beauty for the Bold|