1. Le Metier de Beaute Sun Kissed Bronzer – this is the lightest bronzer ever which is why I like it. It’s the only product I’ve used that doesn’t make me feel like I goofed up somehow. I’ve bought other bronzers and used other bronzers but this is the only one I consider pulling out now.
2. MAC Cosmetics Blonde Mineralize Skinfinish – I used to buy every single Skinfinish they made and I still have a small collection of these. The two I considered for this Top 10 list are the Blonde and the Redhead Mineralize Skinfinish. These are the least frosty of all the ones I own and the most natural. I like to use one of the darker shades in Blonde as a blush and then use a brush like a skunkbrush and pick up the powder to give an allover light bronze finish.
3. Armani Fluid Sheer in #3 – the amazing fact about #3 is that I used one up. That’s a feat that probably will never be repeated. I use a tiny drop of this, mix it with my foundation and that’s it. It glows and I have some color. I like that I can blend it well on my jawline too since that’s the biggest problem for me and bronzers. I don’t want JLo on my face and Casper on my neck.
4. Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer – I first got this in a QVC kit and then I bought a bigger one. I use it just like the Armani. It’s lighter than the Armani so it’s good for everyday. Plus it’s only $28 compared to $59 for Armani.
5. Sinful Colors Zincing of You nail polish – well I know it’s not a bronzer but it’s a great light golden bronze for my pale hands. I have several bronze polishes but this one is especially nice for summer and it’s a drugstore delight.
Now we need to go to wishlist. I was going to add in my beloved It Creme Highlighters but I decided to stick with bronze.
1. My number one wishlist item just arrived on my doorstep – Beautisol Self-Tanning Mousse. We have lots of reviews on Beauty Info Zone about Beautisol since my blog partner, Lisa, loves bronzers and self-tanners. She has told me over and over to review Beautisol and at last I’ll be able to. I’m nervous though so wish me luck.
2. Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector – this is very similar to the Armani and Josie Maran that I mentioned which is why I haven’t bit the bullet but it makes everyone’s “best of” lists so I’d love to try it.
3. Senna Brilliant Bronze in Dawn – this looks so pretty and light enough for me. It’s a blush and bronzer duo that’s on the pink side.
4. Anastasia LLUMIN8 With Youthful Synergy™ Complex Bronzer – I’ve loved the cosmetics from Anastasia and this looks like one I could carry off.
5. YSL LA LAQUE COUTURE Nail Lacquer in #28 Bronze Metallic (metallic bronze gold) – in pictures this looks so beautiful but I don’t want to spend $28 for it and I wouldn’t wear it until fall but that doesn’t mean I won’t spring for it one day.
Before you go on to click the links of my fellow Top 10 ladies I’d love to know if any of these would have made your list. — Marcia