I was really excited to learn that one of my favorite bloggers, Sheila from Painted Ladies, worked with Total Beauty on a makeup box. Total Beauty is similar to a subscription box but you buy it only when you want it. There’s no commitment at all. I previously reviewed a collection that they did with Revlon and enjoyed that so when I learned that Painted Ladies had done a collection I couldn’t wait to buy it. I know this was a big honor for her.
The Total Beauty collection cost $15 complete but I did use a code that gave me another $1.50 off so it turned out to be $13.50. If you decide to buy this the code is TB4PL10 at checkout. You can see the original post about this HERE and the video post about this HERE.
Here’s what I got and let me tell you that I’m thrilled!!
- NYX Color Lip Balm (full size 0.05 oz) – 2012 Award Winner
- NYX Roll On Shimmer (full size, 0.05 oz)
- Ferro Blush X3 (2 pods, deluxe sample .75g each)
- Pacifica BB Cream (deluxe sample, .34 oz)
- The Honest Company Healing Balm (deluxe size, 1 oz)
1) NYX Color Lip Balm in Xie Xie – a very pretty reddish pink shade. This is fragranced though so I didn’t swatch it since it will be in a giveaway. If it hadn’t been fragranced I’d have been super excited but it’s so pretty that I refuse to be disappointed. Different boxes will have different colors in them.
2) NYX Roll On Shimmer in RES10 BLUE – a gorgeous shade of blue and I know these are super easy to use since I have another shade.
3) Ferro Blush in Suzie’s Glow and Terra Cotta – these are small samples but with pigments a little goes a long way.
Other boxes will have different shades of the NYX balm and eyeshadow and the Ferro blushes so yours may not be identical to mine but the basic products are the same.
4) Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream deluxe sample – as a devotee of BB creams I love the chance to try a new one.
5) The Honest Company Healing Balm deluxe sample – I’m very happy about this. First The Honest Company has amazing reviews. It’s good for adult, children and babies (I love babies!!). And of course this is the company that the beautiful Jessica Alba has helped create.
6) Sample packet of EBOOST in Pink Lemonade, a dietary supplement you add to water for natural energy.
All in all this is a wonderful box and I’m so happy with these products and this box. The price is great, I got some lovely items plus 2 new to me brands. Congratulations to Painted Ladies’ Sheila Arkee for a job well done. — Marcia