Two things drew me to The Jojoba Company Cucumber & Guava Firming Eye Balm when it was offered for review. I was immediately drawn to it because of The Jojoba Company which is a skincare brand I admire and have reviewed several items from. I have a collection of products which often get used no matter what else I’m testing. Next take the fact that it’s a FIRMING EYE BALM and I’m all over it.
I am a dedicated eye cream user, day and night. I think being so enamored with eye creams and balms has helped my eyes belie my age. The Jojoba Company Cucumber & Guava Firming Eye Balm is one that definitely helps this way because it’s known for rehydrating dry skin. Once upon a time my skin was oily as could be but age has changed that.
I have pros and cons about this eye cream but the pros way outweigh the cons.
- The Jojoba Company Cucumber & Guava Firming Eye Balm contains many efficient ingredients to soothe the delicate skin around my eyes: cucumber, guava, aloe vera, jojoba, and pomegranate.
- It feels wonderful on my eyes and a little goes a long way. I’ve used it both on my lids and undereyes with emphasis on those pesky crows feet. I notice less puffiness especially in the morning when I awake. My eye area feels very soft. And I’m using way less concealer.
- I love the packaging. It’s so sanitary and I get the right amount for both eyes with one gentle pump.
The Jojoba Company grows their own jojoba so we know there’s a purity in the products that can be relied upon. According to The Jojoba Company “That means that skin lets jojoba deliver its goodness all the way down to the cellular and matrix levels. It is naturally antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and hypoallergenic. Jojoba also contains the healing vitamins A, D and E and Omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids. Jojoba does not oxidize and is very stable.”
My con? You know I’m not a fan of fragrance and it takes me about 15 minutes before I don’t notice it. But you know what? I can tolerate it for that short amount of time since I love the effects of this eye balm. I doubt most of you would notice it but I’m extra sensitive. The fragrance does make me aware that it’s working its magic on me.
- Pure Australian Jojoba – antioxidant, rich in Vitamins A, D & E, hydrating
- Cucumber – soothing
- Green Tea – antioxidant, visibly reduces puffiness
- Guava – age defying
- Vitamins E & B – antioxidants
- Horsetail Extract – stimulates collagen production
- Pomegranate – promotes skin elasticity
It’s time you got on the wagon and tried out The Jojoba Company’s products. I’m testing a new serum from them that has convinced me even more that it’s a brand you want to have in your life. — Marcia
sent for consideration