We’re fairly new to the Tree Hut family of products but we think we’ll be sticking around for a while. Tree Hut’s representatives sent us a package of their BARE products to get to know the brand and we’ve been busy using them. We’re excited about sharing these so that you can become a part of the family too.
Marcia is sharing 2 Tree Hut Bare products that are making her smooth as can be
TREE HUT SHAVE PREP SUGAR SCRUB ($9.99)
This tub friendly scrub is helping me shave my legs and underarms. I like this much better than a shaving cream because it’s a double duty product. It exfoliates my legs and at the same time lifts the hair so that I can get a closer shave.
The fragrance of this delicious and makes me wish I had a bigger hot water tank so I could enjoy exfoliating my legs longer. It softens my skin and leaves it lightly scented after. I use an unscented body lotion after shaving my legs so that the lightly fragrance of almond/coconut aroma sticks around longer.
It’s formulated with Oat Kernel which helps soothe and relieve skin irritation. There’s Avocado Oil in it and sugar and those help exfoliate and moisturize. Coconut Extract is a natural product that contains the necessary proteins for tissue repair. Put them all together with your favorite razor and you have soft sleek skin.
- Sugar: Gentle, topical exfoliation to reveal glowing skin while drawing in moisture to hydrate
- Oat Kernel: finely ground oatmeal known to soothe and relieve minor skin irritation
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
- Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
- Coconut Extract: Naturally contains the necessary proteins for tissue repair, keeping skin healthy and rejuvenated.
- Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
This is a new type of product for me. I’ve never waxed by myself before so this was a paradigm change for me. I have only tried it on my legs but I’m anxious to try it on my face since it’s good for removing hair on your legs, body, and face.
To use you remove the cap and heat the jar in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and reheat in 15 second intervals if needed. What you want is the consistency of honey. With one of the sticks in the kit apply the wax on clean skin in the direction of hair growth. Make sure that the amount you apply is smaller than the size of the strip. While warm smooth the strip over the product and rub in the same direction. Now comes the scary part – hold your skin taut and remove the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth. It’s best if you hair is about 1/4″ long before use which is why I haven’t tried it on my face yet.
The kit contains 8 oz. of Hair Removing Sugar Wax, 10 wax strips, and 3 wooden applicators. It’s not a one time deal since you can use it again by just heating up the jar.
Ingredients: Honey, Sucrose, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylexylglycerin
Now follow your Bare experience with the two products Lisa is sharing.
TREE HUT BARE MOISTURIZING SHAVE OIL ($11.99)
Wow, is this stuff amazing!! I typically just reach for some soap when I am shaving my legs or under my arms, but not anymore. I adore this deliciously scented shaving oil. It smells fantastic…like tropical freshness. Smooth it onto wet skin and even a dull razor just glides across skin. It leaves your skin with the closest shave imaginable and the softest skin ever. This is a real keeper.
Another super smelling product!! This is a thick, creamy body butter that gradually reduces hair growth. You have to use it for a month before seeing noticeable results. I used it for five weeks and did notice a difference. I’m sure that if I continued with it, I would have even better results, but since I’m not a very hairy person to begin with and I have so many body products to try I probably won’t.
My daughter, however, is really excited about this and is already bugging me to stop by Ulta to get another jar. I will probably just use it as a body butter from time to time because it does a fabulous job of softening skin and it smells tropical and fresh.
If you want to freshen up your hair removal routine, we recommend checking out the Tree Hut…the BIZ gives it high marks and we can’t wait to try other products from this excellent line. You can find Tree Hut products online at Amazon and at Ulta stores.
*samples, affiliate links