1. Tweezerman Pro-Curl Eyelash Curler *- this is one of several favorites actually. I also recommend eyelash curlers from Kevyn Aucoin, Shiseido and tarte cosmetics. My lashes grow down but using an eyelash curler that doesn’t pinch keeps them curled all day with this group of mascara.
2. Senna Voluptous Lash Mascara *- I love this brush with its helix shape. The first time I used it I didn’t think it was that unusual but as time went on I learned to love it more and more. It will be a sorry day when I have to toss this one.
3. It Cosmetics Hello Lashes – are you tired of me talking about it? Then buy it and see for yourself why I’m so crazy about it. It’s a primer, a lash serum, and a mascara. Plus it has that ball to make sure everything gets covered. I like it so much I was willing to show you a picture of my lashes wearing it!
4. Eddie Funkhouser Quatro Variable Lash Mascara – speaking of being tired of me mentioning something!! This mascara knocked my socks off. I love that you have 4 brushes in one when you swivel the end. I typically use setting two but I can get more dramatic if I want. Since I have to order them online I’m buying two at a time. I hope to find it locally soon enough though. For a “thrill” you can see me wearing it on Babble.
5. Armani Eyes to Kill – I love the original Eyes to Kill mascara. I wasn’t crazy about other versions but this one made me feel like I had eyelashes to contend with.
6. Marcelle Xtension Plus *- Marcelle makes some outstanding mascara. This was my second mascara from them and I’ve since bought another version that needs to be reviewed. Marcelle is a Canadian drugstore brand that is also sold online. It’s worth a little extra effort.
7. Dior Iconic Mascara – I think I’m one of the few that isn’t crazy about DiorShow. When I went to buy my second Iconic even the MA working at the counter was surprised that I liked it better than their others. It just works for me. I like definition and length in a mascara and this gives me both as you can see by the photo.
8. Marcelle Precision Volume mascara *- This is the first Marcelle I tried and raved non-stop about. I love the shape of the brush, love that it lasts the day.
9. Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara *- I have to tell the truth. When I first used this mascara I didn’t think it was that great. But I needed to review it so I kept using it to get the full picture. Then suddenly I realized that it was a terrific mascara and that was one of the best.
10. Tweezerman iLash comb – This isn’t a mascara obviously but it’s something my mascara wants me to tell you about. I don’t need to use it every day but when I need it, there’s nothing quite like it. Julia Roberts might choose to use a safety pin (in Charlie Wilson’s War) but I use the Folding ILashcomb. I lost that pretty clear one but have two more – a navy one and a pink one. That’s love!
Join my lovely Top Ten Tuesday bloggers to see what mascaras should be on your shopping list:
*some items were sent for review
With the holidays bearing down on us we want to save money for gifts but…October 31, 2017