This winter I’m more obsessed than ever with lip balms so when I learned about the limited edition LATHER tinted Lip Balms and was offered a chance to try them out, my lips cried “heck yes”.
The LATHER tinted balms are perfect for my everyday life. They moisturize my lips while adding just enough color to make me look like I’m trying.
LATHER makes other lip balms but these tinted ones make them more unique.
There are 3 shades:
*Plush Plum which is a plummy red shade with the tiniest bit of shimmer to it
*Pink Peony has the lightest tint of them all and on my lips appears to be a ‘my lips but better’ shade. I do see some shimmer with this one too.
*Cinnabar Silk has been described as a rusty red although on my lips this seems to just darken and enhance without making them look too rusty.
There are many reasons to own these LATHER balms:
1) These are all natural and very hydrating.
2) Not only are they paraben free but they are also carmine free.
3) LATHER uses organic plant oils including argan, sunflower and coconut are combined with organic cocoa butter and beeswax to moisturize, soothe, soften and protect lips.
4) All colors come from natural minerals rather than anything animal.
5) These contain organic beeswax, botanical butters, oils and extracts.
6) They have a very pleasant pepperminty feel and fragrance.
7) If you want more color, just add more layers.
In my part of the world winter keeps progressing and the cold winds and weather make my lips dry. LATHER Tinted Lip Balms make a great addition to my winter lips by protecting them in a pretty, cruelty-free way.
LATHER is having an instagram giveaway that’s open through 2/13 so head on over to enter and win these lovelies. — Marcia
*provided for editorial consideration
Winter skin doesn’t stop for any of us. My friends from Hawaii to…January 31, 2017