Charity does have a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? Helping children with cancer, as well as their families, is near and dear to my heart. Marcia and I have been involved in charities for this cause for many, many years and I am downright thrilled to be telling about an outstanding fragrance that will not only make your heart flutter, it will fill your heart with love because of all you’ve done to help. PR sample
Loving is a new scent for women that was created by the fragrance house Givaudan and master perfumer Michael Carby. This is not a typical fragrance…there is so much more to it than pretty packaging and a beautiful scent (although it has those too!). There are five main reasons I love Loving:
- LOVE. This fragrance promotes love with its scent, its packaging, and its cause. There is so much negativity in the world, particularly it seems during every election season. I applaud any cosmetics company and any beauty product that has a goal of celebrating human beings and spreading love.
- HOPE. Loving is one of the fragrances made for Revelations and it’s truly unique because it gives hope to some very special people. Revelations has teamed with The National Children’s Cancer Society (NCCS) and one half of the selling price goes directly to the NCCS. Loving sells for $100 for a 3.4 fl. oz. bottle of eau de parfum, and $50 is donated to the NCCS.
- CHARITY. The NCCS, (a 501C3) non-profit organization, provides emotional, financial and educational support to children with cancer, their families and survivors. By providing valuable assistance to help families meet the needs most people are unaware of such as transportation and housing at an out-of-state cancer treatment facility, the NCCS fills a vital niche.
- BEAUTY. The bottle is truly outstanding. It’s so gorgeous,even my tough 23-year-old son was oohing and aahing over it. Just look at it…it looks like a big shiny diamond ring. The sides of the round bottle are silver so it looks like a band, and the top is the diamond in a silver setting. I can’t even begin to describe how impressive and cool it is.
- PASSION. The fragrance is a passionate, delicate, and sensual. It’s a floral scent with notes of rose, jasmine, Indonesian patchouli, creamy amber and ethically farmed vetiver. Other notes include Italian bergamot, green leaves and mulberry, making an incredible mix of floral and green that is wonderfully refreshing.
Loving is an extremely impressive fragrance for many reasons. It smells fantastic, looks beautiful, and spreads love to everyone, including children with cancer. You can find Loving online at RevelationsPerfume.com. – Lisa
*sent for editorial consideration