I love trying new skin care so I jumped at the chance to try Kerstin Florian for Beauty Info Zone. I was sent the Rehydrating Neroli Cleansing Milk, Rehydrating Neroli Water, the Rejuvenating Moisture Balm, and the Correcting Rescue Creme in full sizes which was very generous. (guest post)
Kerstin Florian Rehydrating Neroli Milk is rich in phytonutrients and botanicals and is very delicately scented. It is so thick and creamy that after a few pumps I couldn’t get it out of the bottle. In fact, I had to have my husband open the bottle and get as much of the product out as he could and put it into a tupperware container. I continued to use the product this way which was not ideal as I had to scoop it out with my fingers.
However, I loved the way it cleansed my skin and left it feeling soft and moisturized. Its ingredient highlights are:
• Neroli Oil – extracted from the bitter orange blossom, hydrates, soothes and oxygenates skin
• Apricot Kernel Oil – moisturizes, softens and protects skin
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – hydrates and soothes as it promotes healing and cell renewal
The Rehydrating Neroli Water is my favorite of these products. The sprayer is top-notch and you can spray your whole face and neck evenly.
The bitter orange blossom scent is not long lasting but it is delightful. I love the way it makes my skin feel very refreshed. Its ingredient highlights is Bitter Orange Flower Water – “this aromatic essence eases stress response, calms the mind and uplifts the spirit.”
The Rejuvenating Moisture Balm can be used as a once or twice weekly mask or as an overnight treatment. It, too, smells delicious. I use it as an overnight treatment and wake up with deeply hydrated skin.
Its ingredient highlights are:
Their Correcting Rescue Creme I used as a night cream. It corrects redness and promotes healing as well as moisturizing your skin. I don’t have redness nor am I in need of healing my skin but I can attest to its moisturizing properties and calming scent.
Its ingredient highlights are :
• Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides – complex of glycoproteins promotes tissue regeneration, faster healing, and production of collagen and elastin as it visibly reduces wrinkle depth
• Butyrospermum Parkii – rich in fatty acids, Shea Butter provides instant lasting moisture and suppleness
• Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf, Boerhavia Diffusa Root & Beta Vulgaris Root Extracts – natural botanicals protect, revitalize, regulate sensitivity and protect against oxidative stress
• Tocopherol Acetate – one of the most powerful and protective antioxidants, Vitamin E also improves elasticity and smoothness”
From what I can tell, most of the line is either made in France or Switzerland and if you love exotic skincare with deliciously fragrant scents, you will love this line. – Guest post from Phyllis
I found First Aid Beauty…or I guess it found me…in 2010…November 16, 2017