A tarte TSV on QVC is reason to celebrate. The products are unique and most are limited edition, the quality is superb, and the price is always good. I’m sure that you’ll be as thrilled opening your collection as I was when sent this.
Tarte is known for using pioneer skinvigorating ingredients that come straight from the Amazon. This cruelty-free company has some of the best products available. But you need to hurry because this is a one day special. Today February the 13th won’t be a bad luck day if you decide to get this!
1. MARACUJA MIRACLE FOUNDATION is both a foundation and a concealer. This is a new product from tarte that is very hydrating. It’s available in 6 shades (fair, light, light-medium, medium, tan and deep). The foundation is infused with maracuja oil for a firmer, brighter and smoother appearance. I’m crazy about my maracuja items like the concealer so this is a great edition to the line and my life.
The foundation has a dropper inside for easy access. Shake the bottle first and put a few drops on your face. Then blend with the brush included. It’s not a thick foundation yet it will give you great buildable coverage. I have it in Light which is a little on the yellow side so I’ll have to buy this in Fair which I know will be perfect. I know they call this a foundcealer but I don’t find it enough coverage for concealer. It looks great as a foundation though.
2. MARACUJA MIRACLE FOUNDATION BRUSH is a great brush for this foundation and for your cosmetic life. All tarte brushes are cruelty free, soft and do their job perfectly. I won’t tell anyone you are using it with every foundation you own if you won’t!
3) LIMITED EDITION AMAZONIAN CLAY EYE & CHEEK PALETTE is absolutely beautiful. Not only does this beautiful palette contain 6 new eyeshadow shades but it also contains a very flattering blush. This is by far my favorite piece in the collection. I’m an eyeshadow fanatic and these are such gorgeous colors that they are worth my fanaticism.
The eyeshadow colors apply beautifully and the wear is long lasting. I was trying to pick a favorite side but it’s impossible with shades like this.
Pink Beyond is a very soft pink matte shadow that I use as a brow highlight. It’s beautiful too if you want a light shadow look to use it as a lid shade. Taupe for the Best is a dreamy shimmering steel taupe. The shimmer is soft and the color will knock your socks off. Dreams Plum True is a matte purple that applies like a satin. It’s dark enough to be used to line but I love it on the outer corner of my eye.
Out of this Palette is a pearly golden ivory that is fabulous on. It has a beautiful sheen that I just love. Thistle be the Day is described as a plush matte greige. I see taupe and I love taupe shadows. Paint the Brown is a matte chocolate brown that will make the perfect lining shade or crease shade for anything in this palette.
The blush in the palette is a full size tarte Amazonian clay shade in Talented, a color limited to this TSV palette. It’s a peachy coral though I find there’s a good amount of pink in it too. Beautiful color that works well with all the eyeshadow shades.
4) The double ended eyeshadow brush has a crease/blending end and a lay down side.
5) LipSurgence Liquid Lip Shine in Exquisite is a limited edition shade that has a great texture to it. It’s sheer yet imbues enough color on its own that you don’t need another lipstick unless you want it of course. LipSurgence Liquid Lip Shine are very hydrating and not too sticky.
6) Gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara in limited edition packaging is a gem. I’ve always liked tarte mascaras and this is no exception. Gifted mascara is available for $20 on the tarte website but not with this great packaging. According to tarte
- Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates, replenishes and repairs to promote healthy, more voluminous lashes and while preventing lash loss
- Rice wax: natural wax that helps lengthen lashes
All 6 of these great products come in a limited edition travel makeup bag. The value of these products is $182 if you bought them separately but tarte has this for $59.96 on QVC on Friday, February 13th only. The number of the set is A261420. Or you can buy it on auto delivery with the number . I advice you to act quickly. The last time I showed a TSV it sold out early. Don’t be the one to regret holding off. — Marcia
*sent by PR for editorial consideration