I don’t think anything on QVC gets me going like an IT Cosmetics TSV. It’s time to get out your credit card because IT’S A NEW YEAR, YOUR MOST BEAUTIFUL SKIN time. This collection contains 5 brand new products that you need in your life. Not just want but NEED.
1) CC+ Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream is a concealer developed to conceal skin discoloration while hydrating your under-eye area. It has a new type of cooling tip using a unique Cold Spoon Technology ™. You want your eyes nourished since it’s the most delicate skin on your face so you’ll appreciate that it’s made with hyaluronic acid, peptides, hydrolized collagen and silk + grape seed oil. It’s a full coverage cream and it contains SPF 50 to protect your eyes even more!
2) CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact is the most exciting product in this set. I absolutely adore IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream so to find this in the compact form is a thrill. The compact is airless. You push the button and a precise amount of CC+ Cream is dispensed giving you skincare, sun protection and full coverage. With SPF 50+ UVA/UVB sunscreen it makes it the ideal product for you year round. Your pores will be minimized, it helps correct dark spots, it has an anti-aging serum and a brightening color corrector. I say this is worth the price of the TSV alone.
3) CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder is next. This is a lightweight, hydrating powder. It was formulated to help erase the look of fine lines and pores. You’ll end up with an airbrushed look while using a talc free powder infused with hydrolized silk, hydrolized collagen, niacin and peptides. Nothing finer!
4) A new lipstick has come to town with IT’s Blurred Lines Smooth-Fill Lipstick ™ in Lipstick in Love, a nude pink shade. Why not have the look of smoother lips while adding a great color? It’s formulated with nourishing ingredients that are meant to hydrate your lips: shea butter, jojoba, grape seed extract, cherry oil and hyaluronic acid. IT Cosmetics is always trying to up the ante and they’ve done that with a lipstick that helps smooth the look of lip lines.
5) If you’ve never tried IT’s brushes then you are in for a huge treat. This new brush is their CC+ Angled Buffing Foundation Brush. Like all IT brushes this is a luxe, soft brush that does the work for you. It’s custom cut by hand with over 80,000 hairs. You can seamlessly buff your makeup to help the look of pores and fines lines look almost invisible. All IT Cosmetics products are cruelty-free as is the new Angled Buffing Foundation Brush. I can promise you that you’ll love this brush and want to start collecting more from IT.
While I don’t have this TSV yet, I will share pictures once it’s mine. These pix are all from QVC where you can see the set now, A256971. The regular price is $72.50 but on Monday, January 19, 2015 there will be a special TSV price of $59.94. With 5 brand new products of the finest, cruelty free ingredients, this is a bargain. I can’t wait to get mine!!! — Marcia