I love the Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care line for many reasons. This organic line is based on holistic medicine, and every product is meant to energically heal your well-being physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Her products are all housed in amber glass, which preserves freshness and the efficacy of the products. She also uses a food grade preservation system, which means you want to use the products within 90 days of opening.
Just take a look at all the goodness inside every product:
- 100% Botanical – living formulations created from the energy of the Earth
- Certified Organic herbal infusions
- Certified Organic plant oils, beneficial vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
- Natural food supplements – offering complete support & nourishment to the skin
- Therapeutic grade pure essential oils – the life force of the plant or flower
- Energetically balanced formulations to assist optimal health and vitality of the skin
- High concentrations of naturally active ingredients
- Synergistically blended formulations to promote health & healing of the skin
- Products that are cruelty-free and never tested on animals
- Glass packaging that is 100% recyclable
- Ingredients that are sustainably harvested from the wild or grown in ways that yield the best crop with the least environmental harm
Tammy Fender sent the Antioxidant Crème Neroli & Orange ($95) to test. It’s a thick, creamy unscented moisturizer. I love this at night on my face and neck. It moisturizes beautifully and heals stressed skin. Neroli is particularly good for healing scar tissue, while the sweet orange has vitamin C that keeps skin healthy, prevents blemishes, and assists collagen production.
There are other ingredients that make this such a wonderful skin healing moisturizer, including lavender flowers and carrot seed. Since this is in a jar, just be sure to use a small spatula to scoop out the moisturizer and not your fingers.
Antioxidant Crème Neroli & Orange is a terrific option for even the most sensitive skin. I love this moisturizer and I know you will too. – Lisa
*sent for editorial consideration
Aqueous Extracts Of Lavender (Lavendula Angustifloria),*Hibiscus Sabdariffa, FoTi (Polygonum Multiflorum), Algae (Laminaria Digitata), Grape (Vitis Vinefira) Seed Extract, *Avocado (Persea gratissima) Oil, *Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Seed Oil, Ben Alkpoly Glucoside (and) Polyglyceryl (Plant Souce), *Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Shea Butter, *Orange Peel Wax Complex, *Sunflower Seed Seed Oil, Carrot Sativa Seed Extract, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Essential Oils of Neroli Bigarde, Sweet Orange, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol (Natural Preservative System), Oleoresin (Rosemary)