What makes for a good stocking stuffer? Here are the 6 golden rules:
- Make it affordable…spend the big bucks on presents under the tree. You can load up stocking stuffers and make that stocking bulge with gifts.
- Make it unexpected…get unique gifts that your giftee probably wouldn’t buy for herself.
- Make it flashy…who wants socks or tweezers? No one, unless they are unusual and full of bling.
- Make it pretty….gorgeous gifts make for big squeals of delight.
- Make it practical. Ok, I just told you DON’T make it practical…but I mean make it something your giftee will actually use, not something that will gather dust on a shelf.
- Make it relaxing. Everyone can use some more ‘me time’. Great stocking stuffers give us all the perfect excuse to shut the door on reality and escape for a bit.
So, how about a list of awesome ideas for actual products that make the grade? Ask and you shall receive! We get a lot of samples around the holidays and these are my favorites for stocking stuffers. pr samples
Affordable! Four mini hand cremes that smell so you want to eat them? You can’t go wrong with the super affordable Jaqua Sweet Mini Hand Creme Sampler ($12.67). The Buttercream Frosting Fragrance is delicious and the hand creme has Meadowfoam Seed Oil and Aloe to soothe dry winter hands and you only need a tiny amount so this set will last a very long time.
Unexpected! Funktional Fitbit Charge/ Charge HR Protective Covers ($19) Your giftee has a Fitbit Charge, you’ve got to pick this up. The protective cover is a bit of bling and a lot of protection. I have a Fitbit and I have to say it’s not attractive…this pretty cover makes it look like jewelry. It comes in two designs and ten finishes for both men and women.
These covers work with Fitbit® Flex™, Fitbit® Force™, Garmin® Vivofit™, Garmin® Vivofit™ 2, Misfit® Shine™, Misfit® Flash™, Jawbone® UpMove™ and nearly all the other current top-selling fitness trackers.
Funktional Wearables can be purchased directly at www.FunktionalWearables.com or from Amazon, and from select boutiques nationwide.
Flashy! The Inglot 02M Breathable Nail Enamel is beauty with an awesome twist. The colors are fantastic and the nail polish can actually save your nails life! The Breathable Nail Enamel allows water and oxygen to pass through the polish – right to the nail which absolutely needs it. INGLOT O2M Nail Enamel is available in a whopping 86 colors for $16.00. It is also available in Matte shades for $17.00. I love 621, a red with gold shimmer, and 679, a pearlescent pink. They are a fantastic way to fill a stocking with some great #ManiMondays.
Pretty! The perfect size, the perfect price, and the perfect amount of pretty – Scunci Hair and Body Tattoos ($4.99 at Ulta.com and Target.com) decorate your wrists, arms and even hair. What a perfect stocking stuffer that your giftee can use on New Year’s Eve!
Practical! Your loved one will be thrilled when she pulls an All Caps ($52 at Amazon, select hair salons and spas) out of her stocking! This is beyond cool. It’s the first-ever multi-function hair protection tool to preserve hair while you shower, sleep and spa! All Caps is much, much more than a traditional shower cap and it makes for an unexpected and wonderfully practical gift. It protects your blow-out, color, keratin treatment, and more.
- Reversible hair styling preservation and treat
- Preserves and masks hair overnight
- Protection cap during spray tans, spa treatments and skincare routines
- Deliberately crafted to be delicate on hair – a market FIRST! – leaving room for all types of hair
- Adjustable to head circumference and hair length
- Outside is a soft, hypoallergenic, waterproof PUL fabric
- Inside is a static-reducing satin spandex material with an adjustable microfiber terry band
- Comfortable on ears and will not leave an imprint on your forehead
- Machine washable
This is a fantastic, practical gift that will quickly become a favorite for every day use.
Relaxing! Pearl Bath Bombs ($17.99) really are the bomb. Ok, so the price seems a little high for a bath bomb, even a nice big one. But these festive bath bombs have a wonderful surprise inside – a Sterling Silver, Rose Gold, or Gold plated ring between sizes 4-10. How fun is that??? The Frozen Berry bath bomb ‘swirls to create an enchanting winter wonderland right in your bath. Blackberry, pomegranate with twists of vanilla and cinnamon will warm your body and melt the iciest of moods!‘ Or, you might want to choose the Candy Cane Bath Bomb, ‘a swirling, red and white delight with an invigorating peppermint cream scent that’s meant to energize your skin and refresh your senses!’ There are tons more creative holiday bath bombs, as well as 3 and 4 packs. Everything is All Natural, Handmade in America, has Cruelty Free ingredients, Never Tested on Animals, 100% Vegan, Ethically Sourced, Free of Synthetic Dyes, Paraben Free and SLS Free. pearlbathbombs.com
There you have it – six awesome stocking stuffers that follow the six golden rules. Have fun shopping and gifting…and pick up some of these for yourself because you deserve it. – Lisa
*sent for editorial consideration