Oops, I hope I’m not interrupting your Oscar viewing. What movie do you think should win the Oscar for Best Movie? I haven’t seen them all but I did like Argo a lot. Beauty Info Zone doesn’t have inside scoop about movies but we try to give you the latest about cosmetics and about giveaways. Here we go –
WINNERS: We only had one giveaway end this week (we spoiled you last week!!). The winner for the AquaVie hand cream is Rosie D. Congratulations Rosie.
Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo is open through March 1st so if you are in the US you can still enter.
Also come back next week for a new giveaway with a terrific prize that includes a gift card.
Wow do I have giveaways for you this week. I think everyone is in Oscar mode and wants to share by giving out prizes!!
Here’s one I found on Painted Ladies to win a Tarino Tarantino eyeshadow palette. I shouldn’t share it because I’m entering but I’ll give you all a chance too. This is counted as one of my entries even though I was going to share this before I read that part.
Cosmetics Aficionado has another amazing MAC Archie giveaway. This time for the Flatter Me Pearlmatte Powder. I reviewed this because I couldn’t resist those hearts. I love it!!
Phyrra.net has a great giveaway for brand new eyeshadow palettes from Jesse’s Girls, 3 winners will each win 6 palettes and it’s open internationally. Phyrra actually has 4 giveaways going on right now so check out her blog for the last week or two!!
Pammy Blogs Beauty has a giveaway for Emani Cosmetics that you’ll want to look at.
Prime Beauty has a Dove Color Care Hair Care Set–Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave-In in her latest giveaway.
Blushing Beauty has a $20 Target gift card!!
I’ve got TWO giveaways to share for the same prize. Both Phyrra.net and Blushingnoir.com have a giveaway for a $100 gift card on their blogs. I can think of a lot of things to buy with $100 and they are all at a cosmetic counter!! You can enter both of these for two chances. Do you love me yet??
One last one at StephanieLouise’s All Things Beautiful blog. This is for a Beauty is Real Light Up Lip Gloss. There are 10 winners so you might be one!
FAVORITES THIS WEEK FROM BEAUTY INFO ZONE: Each week I’m going to pick a few of my favorite posts from the BIZ just in case you missed them!! It’s not that the others aren’t wonderful but these are the best of the best.
1) Makeup Wars goes traveling – see all the tips from Marcia and 14 other bloggers about what to take on your travels.
2) Youngblood’s Spring 2013 collection – a gorgeous pink lipstick, a springy teal eyeliner and a great mattifier all from Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics.
3) Miracle Skin Transformer’s Vanish – find out why you really need this serum.
4) Vault Retractable Lip Balm and Lip Glosses – whether you love outdoor sports or your favorite sport is reading Beauty Info Zone, you’ll want to find out about these terrific lip products.
FUN TIP OF THE DAY:
If you haven’t heard of Indie Lee it’s time you did. She has an organic line of products that she created after recovering from a brain tumor. Her company creates non-toxic, healthy alternatives. She has shared a DIY with us that we want to pass on to you. Here’s her Egg White Mask:
What you need:
· 1 cold fresh café free medium egg · 1 Tsp of corn Starch
How to make it:
1) Separate the egg white and toss the yolk and shell. 2) Whisk egg whites and cornstarch together in a small bowl.
3) Apply to clean skin. Let sit for 20 minutes and rinse off. *Indie Tip: Make sure you are lying down or gravity will pull the mask downward. Also, as the mask hardens you will not be able to move your face.
Get whisking with Indie and view her DIY Egg White Mask video here: http://indielee.com/news/beauty/2013/01/the-egg-white-mask-face-lift/
Thanks for joining us this week’s Sunday Scoop. I’ll be back next week to share as many giveaways and as much news as I can think of. — Marcia