Are you in the market for a new hair dryer? If so, make sure the Jose Eber Quickshine Infrared Blow Dryer is on your list. I was sent one to test and I am impressed!
While this is a professional grade hair dryer, it’s extremely lightweight. It uses Far Infrared light, which means it dries the hair cuticle from within – and that means your drying time is cut in half. It also makes hair sleek and shiny.
The blow dryer comes with a nozzle attachment which is worth using. I have always kind of thrown them away or lost them deep in a drawer, but the nozzle helps concentrate the air so hair really dries quickly and gets that awesome shine. Here is everything you need to know:
- Powerful, professional-grade blow dryer with a 1500-watt DC motor
- Uses far infrared light to help infuse gentle heat into the core of the cuticle, not the surface of the hair shaft
- Helps decrease drying time, drying hair quickly and completely
- Helps provide high shine and smoothness
- Emits cooler heat as it dries to help eliminate hot spots and burns to the hair and scalp
- Helps minimize heat damage
- Cool shot button helps set your style
- Ultra lightweight, portable design can go with you anywhere for quick styling
- Ideal for all hair types
I found this for $159 at www.JoséEberHair.com and for $99 on hsn.com. – Lisa
*received for editorial consideration