She loves pretty packaging, big lashes, the latest trends, and large price tags. So what to buy her for the holidays?? Go big or go home with these glamorous gift options, all BIZ tested and approved!
1. Onsen Tenseless Cream ($400): When only the best will do, go for this amazing moisturizing cream. It’s perfect for nighttime, giving 8 full hours of relaxation to facial muscles – which means that beauty sleep really results in beauty! I am happy with my skin every morning when I use this awesome night moisturizing cream. Available at www.onsensecret.com
2. Chella Full-Fillment Lashes Kit ($95) The perfect kit for building beautiful eyes. It has everything needed for luscious lashes: a 6 mL tube of Chella Lash Full-Fillment Eyelash Treatment, Chella Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask Kit, and a sample of Chella Eye Cream packaged neatly in a custom tri-fold Chella Eyebrow Organizer. The Organizer has 8 individual pockets, plenty of room for the Chella items plus more.
3. Esqido Mink Lashes ($34-$42): These gorgeous mink lashes not only look amazing, they also last through up to 25 uses! For subtle glam, go with Little Black Lashes. For lots of oomph, go with Voila Lash. I have zero talent when it comes to applying falsies, but these are so easy to use I reach for them whenever I want instant lash gratification. Available on www.esqido.com
4. Nudestix: Innovative packaging and on-trend colors make this line a winner for any glam-loving girl. The effortless nude shades perfectly compliment those dramatic lashes with the Concealer Pencil ($24), Mascara ($24), and Magnetic Eye Color in Twilight ($24). Available at www.urbanoutfitters.com and in Urban Outfitters stores
5. Guess Seductive ($22): Besides the wonderful packaging with the heart charm, this sweetly seductive scent features bergamot, pear, jasmine, african orange flower and vanilla. It’s a creamy, fruity/floral scent that works for everyone from teens to cougars. Your giftee can raise some temperatures (and who knows what else?) with this sexy scent.
6. Good Luck Scrub ($29) and Rituals Happy Mist ($25): The perfect duo for any glam girl’s great night’s sleep! Rituals Good Luck Scrub is certainly lucky, with a winning combination of organic sugar, safflower, avocado, sweet almond, macadamia, jojoba, and sunflower seed oils. The scent is gorgeous – sweet orange and cedar. It leaves skin super soft and smooth, ready to climb into soft linens gently scented with Rituals Happy Mist. Oh, this bed and body mist will make even the most discriminating gal extremely happy. Orange and yuzu beautifully refresh linens, and because it’s cosmetic grade it can be used as a body mist as well. It’s a great way to get happy between the sheets!
*items reviewed sent for editorial consideration