Top 10 Tuesdays picked a topic that’s close to my heart for this go around. I’m a nail polish junkie even if I have no artistic skills and can’t even apply well. I love having a collection of the prettiest and newest nail polishes but I rarely forget about my previous ones. I didn’t quite narrow it down to 10 but I forced myself to stop adding new ones. It’s easy to see what my favorite colors are in my pictures but I’m always willing to experiment. I hope you enjoy what you see. Let me know if any of these are favorites of yours too. — Marcia
1. TRIND Caring Color in SURF’S UP – this is the prettiest teal I own. I’m crazy about metallic polishes and Surf’s Up is an outstanding one. The wear was great. Toes will cry out for this shade but so do my nails.*
2. FORMULA X in A LITTLE SEXY - I feel a whole lot sexy with this denim blue almost lavender polish. This set me off on a light blue craze but this is my favorite of the ones I used. Pick this up at Sephora before it’s gone since it’s a limited edition.
3. ROCOCCO in SANDRINE CREAM – I love this blue too. It’s deeper and less denim than the FormulaX but it’s a stunning light blue that is perfect now and will remain so in the summer. I bought this online but it’s harder to find now.
4. COLOR ME MONTHLY – CHIFFON – Whenever Color Me Monthly sends a polish I swoon. The surprise of this subscription box is what makes it so much fun. Chiffon is a beautiful lavender that I hope will be in their Vault so you can pick it up if you don’t subscribe.*
5. FACE STOCKHOLM #168 - Not an original name but this purple is just too pretty for me to care!*
6. FACE STOCKHOLM AURA – Last summer Face Stockholm came out with holographic nail polishes and Aura blew me away. Imagine sitting in the sun and being able to look at this beauty. It shines and so will you.*
7. butter LONDON MOLLY CODDLED – This is the first Radiant Orchid item I bought once the color was announced by Pantone. It’s still my favorite Radiant Orchid cosmetic. This will always be in style, no matter what the color of the year is.
8. FORMULA X in FIERY – I do love my red polish. Fiery is a flaming red metallic that you’ll love all year long. This is truly seasonless – wear it on your toes this summer and your nails any time.
9. DIOR in FRONT ROW – I obviously didn’t need another red polish but this is more of a pinky red and it’s Dior’s new gel formula so I was justified in buying this. The wear and application are terrific and I’ll be back for more new Dior now.
10. butter LONDON in KERFUFFLE – The best peach I’ve ever tried. I normally don’t look good in peach but this is a pinky peach that is perfection. I hope Ulta does more BOGO so I can buy more colors like this.
11. and 12. butter LONDON LOLLY BRIGHTS in Lolly and Stroppy – These two polishes got compliments galore and will continue to do so all spring and summer. They are metallics with shimmer embedded in them. The colors are bright and happy.*
Visit the other Top 10 nail lovers to find the delights they have to share. I have my trigger finger ready for fun.
*items were sent for consideration