Yes, I know. The holidays are about giving. But let’s be honest…receiving is pretty nice, too! This is the time to take full advantage of the wonderful deals and special sets that are only available for the holiday season. Here are five limited edition gifts sent to the BIZ that are worthy of your personal holiday wish list.
1. Pur Minerals 3-pc. Let It Glow Bronzer, Blush, and Brighten Cheek Trio ($24) Already on my wish list, I was sooo happy when Pur Minerals sent us this set! It has three mini twist-up makeup sticks: a bronzer in Naughty & Nice, a blush in Sugar & Spice and a highlighter in Glisten & Glow. Together, these three give you everything you need to contour and create a rosy glow.
2. Meijer Bath Collection Gift Sets #MeijerBeauty: these super cute sets are fantastic gifts for Secret Santa exchanges or for last minute presents – pick some up to have on hand, and get a few for yourself. The Winter White Vanilla scent is especially yummy.
3. BECCA Holiday Collection One Perfecting Brush in Limited Edition Gold ($49 at Sephora and Ulta) I have been jonesing for this multi-purpose brush ever since Marcia did her fabulous review of it last year (read it HERE). Why not get the limited edition gold version? This beautiful brush works for liquids, creams, powders…whatever you want to throw at it. Gotta love the fashion/function combo.
4. Whish Body Vanilla Spice, Sugar Plum and Vanilla Mint Holiday Sets ($24 at Nordstrom.com) I have loved the fabulously retro Whish for years, and this holiday set is just too good to pass up. The three scent choices (Vanilla Spice, Sugar Plum, and Vanilla Mint) are seasonal limited edition, so ask for each set to stock up for the winter months! Each set has a 3 oz Body Wash, Body Butter and Body Scrub – travel friendly and TSA approved sizes.
5. Soap & Paper Factory Roland Pine Soy Candle & Soap Set ($36) The fragrance of this full-size pure soy candle and bar of shea butter soap is pure holiday. The mix of Siberian Fir, pine, and Cedar wood is truly transporting. It makes a great gift, but believe me you will want this set for yourself.
Put these limited edition items on your own Christmas wish list, or do a ‘one for you, one for me’. You’ve been a good girl all year and now it’s time for some rewards! – Lisa
*items reviewed sent for editiorial consideration, opinions all mine