Just a bit of luxury, a little extra treat in your day, is a fabulous gift. It doesn’t matter whether the item is actually expensive or not…anything that makes you smile and gives that feeling of being taken care of is such a treat. I’ve put together a holiday gift guide full of my picks for this sort of little helpers in life, with a mixture of goodies that are budget-friendly and others that satisfy the urge to go all out and splurge.
1. Scala Pronto Beret (SAVE! $32) Slouchy berets are a super hot trend right now and I love the Pronto Beret from Scala. This knit hat has metallic lurex thread throughout – the perfect thing to bring a smile on dreary winter days. It protects my hair from the wet snow and the harsh wind, and slipping on this cute beret immediately makes a bad hair day something I don’t have to deal with.
2. Aroma Sense Opus Wall Mounted Vitamin C Shower Head (SPLURGE! $79.99) Oh my is this a fabulous gift!! The box includes 1 shower head, 2 microfiber filters and 1 Vitamin C shower cartridge. The Vitamin C cartridge is excellent aromatherapy, plus it is very beneficial for hair and skin. Not only that, the shower head removes chlorine and rust while conserving water by 25%! I was sure the water pressure would be lessened, but this shower head does the opposite – it actually increases pressure by about 1 1/2 times. It even helps breathing and blood flow by producing four times more negative ions, which results in less stress and anxiety. A great shower is always pure luxury to me and this shower head definitely helps me have a great day! My husband is a contractor who regularly installs bathrooms and he is totally impressed with this magical shower head. https://aromasenseusa.com/
3. Soho London Love Fest Hanging Organizer (SAVE! $19.99) Who doesn’t need a hanging cosmetics organizer? And who can resist one in animal print called the Love Fest?? This neon trimmed tiger print hanging organizer is a fabulous gift. It has a small zip pocket for jewelry, a makeup brush organizer with a protective cover, plus a removable clear zip pouch. The Love Fest is a handy little helper that anyone on your list will be thrilled to get.
4. Farmhouse Fresh Cozy Sweater Candles (SAVE! $29) Oh Em Gee. There really isn’t a better way to light up those holidays than these ultra adorable candles with their very own knitted sweaters. Each candle comes in its own box with tiny windows…geez I’d almost buy these just for the outside packaging!! The candle with the red sweater is the Spiced Rum Candle and it smells like sweet orange, honey, clove and spice. The candle with the green sweater is Home Fir the Holidays and it smells like a fresh-cut Frazier fir tree. They are beyond fun and they smell AMAZING. These candles are made of a soy-blend wax, with phthalate-free scents that provides up to 50 hours of light, love, and delicious holiday fragrance.
5. FOREO LUNA for Women (SPLURGE! $199) The FOREO LUNA™ is my favorite facial cleansing tool of all time. A typical skin care brush is battery operated with a cleansing brush that eventually wears out and needs replacing. I have owned my FOREO LUNA™ for four years now and it not only doesn’t show any signs of wear, I’ve only had to charge it one time — and that’s with using it almost every single day. This unique little pink machine is truly beyond impressive. There is also a LUNA™ for Men made for men’s skin, and it comes in black, a more manly color. Here is a great FOREO Holiday Offer for you – 15% Off On LUNA & ISSA Devices + Free Shipping with the Promo Code: HolidayBeauty15. Expiration Date: Until 12/31/15.
6. Gurunanda 100% Essential Oils with Diffuser (SAVE! $19.99) Talk about all the rage…we all know the fantastic benefits of essential oils, and the best way to get all the benefits from them is through a diffuser. GuruNanda has a terrific set that includes calming lavender and uplifting peppermint essential oils, plus a really cool diffuser with a color-changing LED light that turns 7 different shades. This is a perfect gift for a teacher, co-worker, or anyone you know who needs some stress relief. I am going to bring one as a hostess gift for the New Year’s Eve party I am going to – I know she will love it. You can find this great set at Walmart.
7. C.O. Bigelow Musk Scented Candle (SAVE! $42) I always think candles are the ultimate little luxury. I love getting them as gifts and then feeling so indulgent when I burn one, luxuriating in the beautiful scent. A great choice for a minimalist friend is the C.O. Bigelow Musk Scented Candle. The candle is very chic, housed in a clear glass jar with the C.O. Bigelow signature. It has a lead-free wick and a 60 hour burn. The Musk Candle’s fragrance is a beautiful combination of bergamot, ylang ylang, muguet petals (lily of the valley), patchouli, vanilla bean, white cedar, and also of course musk. The combination creates a light musky scent that is surprisingly fresh.
8. Soho London Disney Wristlet (SAVE! $7.99) I don’t care if you are 6 or 106, you will be completely enchanted with the adorable Soho London Disney Wristlets. I have pictured two different styles featuring Cinderella, and the other Disney princesses have their own wristlets available as well. All the girls in my house are fighting over these adorable little bags….they are exactly what is needed for a tiny bit of magic in your day. – Lisa
*sent for editorial consideration, affiliate links