I don’t care how old you are, the new London SOHO New York Disney beauty bags and makeup brushes are going to make you smile. Pick your princess: Jasmine, Belle, Elsa, Ariel…or if you aren’t really a princess, pick your poison with the Good vs. Evil products featuring both Snow White and the evil witch! These enchanted bags and brushes are available exclusively at Walgreens, and we were sent a few magical items to review.
The London SOHO New York Belle Organizer is just $9.99. I am really impressed with the quality of this bag! I thought that with the princess theme, the items would be the same quality as typical kids stuff…but my daughters are going to have to arm wrestle me for this. The top has a wide zip-top design and the bag is much larger than it initially appears. The outside fabric is a smooth satin and the inside is an easy to clean liner with a silhouette design of Belle and the Beast dancing. It is beyond cute and totally functional.
The makeup brushes remind me of my Real Techniques brushes, which are some of my favorite brushes of all time. The Belle Enchanted Eyes Brush Set ($12.99) includes three eyeshadow brushes:
- Medium Fluff Brush – Short round shape creates depth and detail.
- Large Fluff Brush – Soft, fluffy bristles allow shadow to glide across eyelids with ease.
- Flat Angled Liner Brush – Angled shape creates flawless lines and can be used with powder, gel or cream liner.
They all have nylon bristles so they work with everything from powder to cream I love the flower detail on the handles…these brushes will make you look and feel like royalty.
For you Ariel fans, the Magical Illusion Brush Set ($14.99) has two brushes (including one dual-sided brush) for foundation, concealer, and highlighter. The set includes:
- Complexion Perfecting Brush – Large end blends away imperfections while the smaller end banishes dark circles under eyes.
- Beauty Highlighting Brush – Wide, short base highlights cheekbones, bridge of nose and anywhere else you want to sparkle.
Both have nylon bristles so they work with powder and liquid products. The quality of these brushes is excellent, the color and design is beautiful, and the price is right!!
I am SOLD on the London SOHO New York Disney princess products and plan to pick up some of the other items at Walgreens. I need the Jasmine Exotic Eyes Brush Set to complete my brush collection, and I want the Aurora Fairy Sponges and all of the Good vs. Evil items. Which Disney princess products are you lusting after?? – Lisa
*received for editorial consideration