Before I can begin wirting about Peter Lamas and his Spa Sensuals line, I need to introduce you to him.
- Peter Lamas is not related to Fernando Lamas
- Peter Lamas is not related to Lorenzo Lamas
- You aren’t required to use an accent when reading this article nor when using Peter Lamas products.
- Peter Lamas is a famous hairstylist who has worked with such beauties as Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Diana Ross when he worked at the Kenneth Townhouse Salon in New York City.
- Peter Lamas is concerned about your health as well as your beauty. He created a full line of products because of his concern for hazardous chemicals that are used even in beauty products.
- Peter Lamas products are 100% vegan and formulated with Certified Organic botanicals, without parabens, sulfates or petrochemicals. Plus the products are cruelty free.
There are three products that make up the SPA SENSUALS COLLECTION by Peter Lamas. Spa Sensuals Energizing Antioxidant Body Lotion ($24), Spa Sensuals Rejuvenating Hand Scrub ($21) and Spa Sensuals Intensive Repair Cream ($21). All three products have different strengths of a citrus scent that are refreshing and pleasant.
PETER LAMAS SPA SENSUALS ANTIOXIDANT BODY LOTION can be used any time you need it – fresh out of the shower, mid-day, evening. It’s especially nice after a long day because it cools you down and moisturizes your dry skin. I mostly use this on my legs which get flaky year round. What makes this so different than other body lotions is the list of ingredients. They use a blend of Green Tea Extract, nourishing minerals and Chinese Herbs to penetrate into the skin. There’s a combination of Mango and Shea Butter that is extremely rich and creates a protective barrier that helps lock in moisture. This absorbs quickly so you don’t have to worry about sticky skin.
PETER LAMAS SPA SENSUALS REJUVENATING HAND SCRUB is my favorite item of the trio. As much as I like it now, it’s going to be even better once the cold weather hits. This hand scrub is similar to a body scrub but made specifically to scrub away the rough skin on your hands and get rid of the dead skin cells. It’s a salt scrub that uses Natural Sea Salt Crystals but then softens it with Mango Butter and Shea Butter for hydration. Lots of great ingredients like Vitamins A and C, Lemon Oil, Almond Oil and Grape Seed Oil. The texture of this isn’t what I’d have expected since it’s spongy feeling when you go to apply it. It’s fun to use something out of the ordinary. Just be careful with the oils in it since you don’t want to lose any of them.
Because of the oils you will have to rinse your hands well. What will be left is softer skin that look refreshed.
Follow your scrub with PETER LAMAS SPA SENSUALS INTENSIVE HAND CREAM. This cream glides on. It’s very quickly absorbed and leaves your hands well hydrated. They say that this hydration will last for 24 hours but if you wash your hands as much as I do, you’ll have to repeat a few times during the day to get that long lasting intensity. This too has ingredients you want like Grape Seed Oil, Macadamia Oil and Almond Oil along with Vitamins C and E. These antioxidants help with deeper penetration to keep your hands softer and younger looking. I think I’m going to start using this combination on my feet since they could use the exfoliation from the scrub and the hydration from the hand cream.
The Spa Sensuals line is sold both at the Peter Lamas website and drugstore.com. I personally like to buy at drugstore.com because I can use ebates as well earn drugstore.com dollars. While these 3 products are ones you’ll want to start using now, I think when winter comes you’ll be even more grateful to have learned about them. — Marcia
- provided for consideration