AG Hair is a brand I’ve counted on for quality products that work for me no matter what. I switch off haircare products every few weeks because, well, because I can. I think my hair appreciates a change every once in a while. When I received AG Hair Moisture & Shine’s Fast Food the first thing I noticed was the bubbly pink packaging. It’s happy packaging that I enjoy seeing on my bathroom counter.
But happy packaging or not, what matters is what works. Fast Food Leave On Conditioner in Think Pink is a limited edition product that will be available in US and Canadian beauty salons that are smart enough to carry the AG brand. Every bottle sold will contribute to breast cancer research and education through the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Rethink Breast Cancer. In addition there’s a portion of every product that AG Hair sells that goes directly to AG’s Women Leading Change Foundation to help underprivileged girls in Africa.
I’m really enjoying using this leave in conditioner. It has a very lightweight feel to it and it smells like candy. My method is to wash my hair as usual but not apply any conditioner in the shower. I use my Aquis towel to get out a lot of the moisture. Then I squeeze out less than a quarter’s worth of conditioner for use. Since my hair is just below shoulder length I start at the bottom of my hair and work my way up. The directions said to concentrate at the ends which need the most conditioning. I comb my hair, blow dry and I’m set.
My hair is so soft and easy to manage with Fast Food Leave On Conditioner and that’s exactly the way I want it to be. This is staying in my permanent haircare rotation. I always need a conditioner and it’s great to use a leave in conditioner at least once a week.
This is the third year that AG Hair has brought back this pink purpose Fast Food for breast cancer awareness and I hope it continues for many more years. If you can’t find this adorable pink bubble packaging hopefully you can find it in its year round white packaging. — Marcia
*sent for review purposes
WHAT’S IN IT:
• Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant; has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties
• Abyssinian Oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle
• Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey – naturally derived moisturizer that penetrates hair for long-term moisturizing benefits; also helps to repair split ends and attracts 50x its own weight in moisture. (And is also impossible to pronounce)
• Silk and keratin protein – adds moisture, strength, elasticity and shine
• Cetrimonium chloride – fights static
• Allantoin – a skin and scalp protectant
• Benzophenone-4 – PABA-free sunscreen that protects hair from UV rays