I want to be one of those women who can walk by a bath/body section or store and admire the yummy sounding confections. But I’m not. I need to be seduced into trying a fragrance item. FARMHOUSE FRESH knows how to seduce me. Their seduction factor runs high. Everything I’ve gotten from Farmhouse Fresh has been amazing and made me went to dive head first into their manufacturing facility.
When I was offered the chance to try Farmhouse Fresh Quinsyberry Body Oil I didn’t hesitate for a minute. I absolutely knew that I’d want to try this out and now happiness abounds. How could I say no to this? “96%-Natural, Vegan & Gluten-Free Body Oil Features Vitamin A- & C-Enriched Black Currant Which Helps Prevent Premature Aging While Restoring Skin’s Natural Glow”
Farmhouse Fresh Quinsyberry Body Oil contains a blend of blackberry extract and light botanicals oils. The fragrance has a soft apple blossom aroma mixed with the blackberry. I’m not one to be able to describe scents well but I know what I like and I really like this. Besides being rich with vitamins this body oil makes my skin feel soft and warm. I love the feel of this on my body.
I started slowly since that’s how I roll with a fragranced item so my legs were first. I noticed just a soft whisper of fragrance but that my skin felt so moisturized. So I moved up and used it on my body. As I became more enthusiastic about the aroma I moved to my arms. Even my husband asked why I smelled so good.
Ingredients that make this so wonderful:
- blackcurrent extract – which is rich in antioxidants that help repair and nourish damaged skin while restoring your skin’s natural glow
- Vitamins A and C to help prevent premature aging
- Soybean, jojoba, sunflower and apricot kernel oils – these all have high natural moisturizing factors that will reduce dryness and retain moisture
- Grape seed and olive fruit oils – powerful antioxidants that diminish the damaging effects of sun and enhance healthy collagen and elastin
- Shea butter – a terrific skin hydrating ingredient
- Cocoa Seed Butter and Vitamin E
- This is a vegan formula and is free of gluten, parabens, sulfates, and mineral oil
This botanical oil is very light and doesn’t make my skin feel oily or greasy. It absorbs quickly so I don’t have to wait to put on clothes. I can still use my Aveeno unscented body lotion right after my shower and then layer this oil over it. The combination keeps me moisturized for 2 days before I have to apply more.
I highly recommend Farmhouse Fresh Quinsyberry Body Oil as a gift for anyone – grad, mom, sister, friend. At $18 it’s a beautiful bottle and will make someone’s eyes light up with delight. While you may never find me at a bath and body store, you will find me stocking up on Farmhouse Fresh in general and Quinsyberry Body Oil in particular.
What tempts you from Farmhouse Fresh? — Marcia
*send for editorial consideration