What a tricky topic this is. Beside the choice of color for a lipstick, I think mascara is the hardest product to agree on. Our eyes are so different as is what we are looking for in a mascara. What’s one person’s “OMG” is another person’s “You like that???”. Here are 10 of my latest OMG mascaras. Some are new to me and some you’ve seen over and over again but a little reminder can’t hurt.
I did my list in order of the price of the mascara not in order of the love of it.
1. MILANI TOTAL LASH COVER ($4.99) is one I pick up every time I notice a BOGO sale. I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look and I love the price. It’s always sold out and there’s a reason for that.
2. MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATION ($8.99) is one I can’t resist even though it’s a bear to remove. But the look is so lush that I can’t help but love it. Just have a good eye makeup remover handy.
3. RIMMEL WONDERLASH ($8.99*) is a new one for me. I’m still on my first tube of it but I’ll buy it again. It’s a great everyday mascara that makes my lashes look full and comes off with ease.
4. EDDIE FUNKHOUSER QUATRO VARIABLE LASH ($12.99) is one you’ve seen a “few” times. I’ve bought so many of these and still have one left. When some of my stash is used up, Eddie will be back in my cart without a doubt. This is a mascara for everyone since there are 4 variable settings you can use depending on how much volume you are interested in. Just turn the knob and you get fuller and fuller lashes. I keep mine on the 3rd one.
5. BAREMINERALS LASH DOMINATION ($18) was sent for review originally. I love the way this applies and already bought a new one. This is another that looks great all day and removes easily at night.
6. TOO FACED BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA ($23) gives me the false eyelash look I want. It could easily be my number one favorite. Lash lashes that aren’t crunchy, length, volume. It’s got it all.
7. IT COSMETICS HELLO LASHES ($23), my list wouldn’t be complete without Hello Lashes. My original one came in a set that was sent and since then I’ve bought it half a dozen times.
8. DOUCCE PUNK VOLUMIZER ($24*) was in one of my recent Wantable boxes and it caught me by surprise. It’s so not me but I can’t help but like it. I don’t know if I’d buy it again but the novelty of having a very volumizing mascara is fun for me. It’s truly a night mascara since I don’t usually have “out there” lashes.
9. CHARLOTTE TILBURY ‘FULL FAT LASHES’ 5 STAR MASCARA ($29) is my luxury choice. It’s one of the products that I was most excited to get from Charlotte Tilbury and I’m not disappointed with how great my lashes look when wearing it.
10. MDMflow GREATER THAN MASCARA (approximately $33) was in my Boxycharm box from July. I wasn’t so sure about this new UK mascara but I stuck with it and I really like it. I’m glad it was in my subscription though I’m not sure if I’d repurchase. But I do like it and it needed to be in my list.
What do you think of these 10 mascaras? Are any on your list of ones you’d purchase or already have? — Marcia
Let’s find out what the other Top Ten Tuesday bloggers love. I’m getting my credit card out.