I love holiday lip colors – deep pinks, berries, and plums. They are fun and just so festive! A collection I am loving that is definitely holiday perfect is the new limited edition Berry & Bright Lip Collection ($45) from Paula’s Choice.
True confession – while I am a big Paula fan (and have been since the 1990’s, that’s how OLD I am), I’ve never liked any of her lip products. I am also not a huge fan of lip crayons…I’m more of a lip gloss lover. However…I like these, I really like these!! The four chubby lip crayons are in festive shades: Currant, a traditional medium red; Plum, a deep purple/red; Winterberry, a pink/red; and Sugar, a pink opalescent. Sugar is great alone or over the other three matte shades to lighten them up and give some depth.
So why do I love these when lip pencils aren’t really my thing? Six reasons:
1. These have NO scent and NO taste. What else would you expect from Paula??
2. The chubby pencils twist up so there is no sharpening involved and no special sharpener needed.
3. While the lippies go on smooth and satiny, they have TONS of pigment and the stain lasts and lasts. In fact, if you aren’t into bold color be careful applying!
4. They don’t dry out my lips! Awesome for matte stains.
5. Sugar is amazing. It really makes the set even more versatile – it’s like getting 7 colors, not 4.
6. This makes four awesome gifts if you want to break up the set – about $12 for a very large lippie that will last a long time.
Berry & Bright Lip Collection is perfect for holiday lips…really for any season. It gets a big thumbs up from me!! If you are new to Paula’s Choice, click HERE for $10 off your first order (which also gives me a refer a friend credit!) – Lisa
bareMinerals has created a new collection of products that are just the breath of spring…March 9, 2020