If you are on Facebook you’re bound to see an ad for billie – and you might see it over and over again. I’d heard of this razor and wondered what made it different so I clicked on the ad and was convinced pretty quickly to buy it. Research after all!! This is a subscription service but an easy one since you set the terms. At $9 and free shipping I didn’t think I’d have anything to lose.
I was right. BILLIE, Razors Built for Womankind, feel comfortable and work well. Things I like:
1. The price – $9 (coupon codes below) for your razor, 2 blades, the magnet and sample packets is a great price.
2. You get to pick from 6 colors which made me happy. Coral, DreamPop two tone, Glow in the Dark, Blush, Periwinkle, and a very light blue. Match your bathroom or match your mood. I chose Periwinkle and love the blue/purple shade in my gray bathroom.
3. Razor refills are $9 for a set of 4 and you get to set the frequency. Have you priced refill blades at the drugstore lately? It makes me not want to shave!!
WE’LL SEND FOUR RAZOR BLADE REPLACEMENTS IN EACH SHIPMENT. MAKE CHANGES AT ANY POINT.
4. It comes with a matching magnet that you can stick on the shower wall or anywhere. I really like that I can hang this up without the worry of cutting myself if it’s on my shower ledge.
5. It has a five-blade cartridge made with USA-sharpened and assembled steel. The blades are encased in a charcoal shave soap and the cartridge has rounded edges.
6. There are options available to add on to your order at any time: shave cream ($8), lotion ($12), body wash ($9) or a travel bag ($10).
Now that we have the statistics out of the way, how does this compare to my regular Venus razor? I’ve just had it a short time so I’m reviewing the beginning of our love story. So far I’m happy to have gone on my three dates with billie and am looking forward to our long term relationship. billie is easy to hold and feels comfortable to use.
I get a very smooth shave. I actually haven’t had to shave my legs or pits again after the first time. But I do have to shave my face (upper lip and my chin bone area) every 3 days. I’ve got more hair on my face than on my head I think. This hormonal hair is harder to get rid of so shaving often is a necessity. Billie won’t remove that from my life but I’ve been happy with the lack of stubble and the longevity between shaves. Like all relationships, nothing is perfect, but I’m accepting this in my life no matter which razor I use. Billie has been making a great impression on me and has been a pleasure to spend time with. Do you think you’d switch? — Marcia
https://www.retailmenot.com/view/mybillie.com COUPON CODE FOR 10% OFF
My referral link and you can get yours here too.