- Be Beautilicious: A must have black eyeshadow Inglot AMC 62 to create smokey looks on night outs and parties. Check out the look I created
- Blushing Noir: This EOTD of Le Metier de Beaute’s Nouvelle Vague Kaleidoscope shows you have to keep your look edgy and classy.
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for an effective treatment for acne? Enter to Win CoralActives Acne Treatment Therapy System giveaway!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The Zoya Lovely collection is full of fun, airy pastels! See Destany’s swatches.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves vbeaute’s Evidence Eraser Gentle Foaming Cleanser because it is gentle on the skin, cleans thoroughly, and leaves your skin glowing!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares how to glow without looking oily this holiday!
- Beauty Info Zone: Have you picked a favorite subscription box? Marcia from Beauty Info Zone likes PopSugar Must Have since it’s so different. Read about the latest box.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: I was chosen to receive the Influenster Holiday VoxBox!
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn of Mama Fashionista invites you to shop with her, and build your winter wardrobe!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shared her opinion of Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder.
- Portrait of Mai: For only $10, Bite Beauty’s Luminous Creme Lipstick Palette is well worth it. Swatches and a review at Portrait of Mai.
Beauty Blog Coalition round up New Year’s Eve edition
December 31, 2012 by ·